Do you get the Weekend Tipsheet? Sign up today!
Family Day at Miles Nadal JCC
Monday, February 18 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pm$5
Join Toronto’s MNjcc on Family Day for a fun-filled day of activities for all the family!
The Miles Nadal Jewish Community Centre is keeping the “family” in Family Day with a full day of fun, interactive activities.
- Kids aged 0 to 6 can jump on bouncy castles, climb through tunnels and shoot some mini hoops in the ever-popular Jungle Gym from 9:30 am to 2 pm
- Live on stage – Join Toy Story favourites Woody and Buzz Lightyear, together with some of their Toy Story friends, for a live, interactive stage performance at the MNjcc’s Al Green Theatre from 11 am to 12 pm and 12:30 to 1:30 pm.
- Teens can take advantage of the opportunity to work out with a Certified Personal Trainer at Teen Bootcamp – a 45-minute drop-in fitness class for teens only from 1 to 2 pm
- Family Yoga offers families the opportunity to learn Yoga basics and discover a sense of happiness and peace within themselves, together from 3 to 4 pm
- Splash Party in the MNjcc’s salt water pool with water toys and this year’s Toy Story theme is sure to be a splashing good time from 3:30 to 4:30 pm
Open to all and with a variety of programming, Family Day at the MNjcc promises to have something for everyone!
Free for members and Active J kids; $5/person or $15/family