Do you get the Weekend Tipsheet? Sign up today!
Mountsberg Maple Town
Thursday, April 4 @ 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 10:00am on Sunday and Saturday, repeating until Saturday, March 2, 2019
One event on Thursday, April 4, 2019 at 10:00am
One event on Tuesday, March 13, 2018 at 10:00am
One event on Wednesday, March 14, 2018 at 10:00am
One event on Thursday, March 15, 2018 at 10:00am
One event on Friday, March 16, 2018 at 10:00am
Wondering when spring will arrive? Look to the trees! The maple sap is about to flow and Mountsberg is firing up for a unique celebration of maple traditions in Ontario. March is the month for all things maple!
Maple Town is free with regular gate admission, additional fees apply for pancakes and wagon rides.
- See how sap is magically transformed into sweet, sticky syrup and smell the fragrant steam rising from simmering kettles
- Learn the secrets of Maple Candy making and taste FREE candy samples
- Enjoy piping hot pancakes smothered in fresh maple syrup outdoors in a pavilion nestled in the woods
- Climb, jump, and run in the Play Barn
- See inspiring birds of prey demonstrations in the Raptor Centre at 11am, 12pm, 1pm, 2pm & 3pm
- View bison, eagles, hawks and owls along the Wildlife Walkway
- *ALSO* Enjoy guided wagon rides through the sugar bush (additional fee applies)