canadian contemporary dance theatre
The School of Canadian Contemporary Dance Theatre was founded in 1983 by Artistic Director, Deborah Lundmark, to provide a creative home for young bodies, minds, and spirits. Ms. Lundmark’s over thirty years of experience guiding young dancers from first steps to stage premieres has helped make the School of Canadian Contemporary Dance Theatre one of Canada’s leading dance training centres.
Find out more about Classes at CCDT and register today!
List of classes:
• Music & Movement - Ages 2-3 with parent/guardian
• Creative Movement - Ages 3-5
• Pre-Primary Ballet - Ages 5-6
• Primary Ballet - Ages 6-7
• Ballet - Ages 7 & older
• Modern - Ages 6 & older
• Tap - Ages 6 & older
• Jazz - Ages 6 & older
• Hip Hop - Ages 6 & older
• Musical Theatre - Ages 6 & older
• Adult Modern classes