- This event has passed.
Little Ray’s Wildlife Festival
Saturday, February 2, 2019 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
One event on Sunday, February 3, 2019 at 8:00 am
Meet a sloth! Get to know a gator! Make friends with an armadillo! Also featuring: Kangaroo, Bobcat, Opossum, Groundhog, Parrots, Alligator, Giant Snakes, Owl, Vulture and more! Learn, have fun, & support animal rescue and conservation!
Little Ray’s Nature Centers and The Foundation for Animal Rescue and Education are bringing you an all-ages encounter with wildlife, including:
- 40+ live animal exhibits including a sloth, an alligator, an armadillo, kangaroo, bobcat, opossum, groundhog, parrots, tarantulas, owl, vulture and many more mammals, snakes, birds, and bugs!
- New exhibits:
- Wild Canada – Celebrate Canada’s diverse species
- Diversity of Living Things – Learn why natural biodiversity is essential
- Responsibly Exotic – Responsible care of exotic pets
- Two unique half-hour, hands-on educational programs:
- Little Ray’s Nature Centers
- Soper Creek Wildlife
- Special programs for people with special needs*
$10-$14.50, Find out more and get tickets here!